Anyone can use the eight suggestions in the list below to involve the entire family in the tasks necessary to maintain a healthy mouth.
- Create a dental schedule requiring each person to mark their daily oral health commitments.
- Ensure that everyone is receiving the appropriate quantity of fluoride.
- While everyone is brushing their teeth, have them all sing along to one of the numerous songs they have explicitly saved for this occasion.
- Let each person choose the toothbrush they desire.
- Parents should have everyone’s preferred chewing gum on hand, when brushing their teeth after eating is not an option.
- Consume plenty of produce, also known as nature’s toothbrushes.
- After consuming sugary or processed foods, rinse your mouth with water immediately.
- After consuming juice or soda, wash your mouth with water immediately.