Invisalign treatment has numerous advantages to its credit over traditional metal braces. If you are on the hunt for the best Invisalign dentist in Alpharetta, then Healthy Smiles of Georgia is where your hunt will end. Here, our highly experienced dentist can give you a perfect smile with the most effective and personalized Invisalign treatment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are orthodontic appliances that are used to straighten teeth. These braces are virtually invisible and are made of smooth transparent plastic material. You must wear the aligners for at least 22 hours a day. You can opt for Invisalign treatment if you have any of the following issues:
- Crooked teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Crowded teeth.
- Protruding teeth.
- Overbite, cross bite, openbite, etc.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Besides giving you a picture-perfect smile, Invisalign has several benefits. Check out a few below.
- Invisibility: Invisalign braces are virtually invisible. Hence, you no longer have to worry about being embarrassed or flashing metal wires and brackets in public.
- Comfortability: Invisalign braces are made of smooth plastic material that does not scrape the inside of your mouth, unlike traditional braces.
- Better oral hygiene: Invisalign braces are removable. You can remove them before eating and brushing/flossing. You can also clean the aligners themselves. Hence, Invisalign allows you to maintain proper oral hygiene.
- No food restrictions: Unlike conventional methods, Invisalign braces allow you to eat whatever you want. Thus, food restrictions are not a concern with Invisalign.
- Easy maintenance: Since Invisalign braces are removable, thus it is much easier to maintain these braces than traditional ones.
The perks of opting for Invisalign treatment to straighten your teeth are endless. See our Invisalign dentist in Alpharetta to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamt of.