Dental emergencies are unpredictable and you may need to visit an emergency dentist immediately if such a situation arises. The problem lies in finding an emergency dentist at such short notice, especially one that is willing to treat you at odd hours. If you too are in search of an emergency dentist in Alpharetta, then read on to find out how to do so.
What constitutes a dental emergency?
Before you go on to find an emergency dentist in Alpharetta, you must know what qualifies as a dental emergency. Seek an emergency dentist if you experience any of the following:
- An accident which has damaged your teeth
- Loss of teeth
- A fractured or cracked tooth
- Extruded tooth
- Severe toothache
- Severe abscess or infection
- Severe swelling, bleeding or pain
- Loss of dental filling or crown
How to find an emergency dentist?
Below are a few tips which you can try to find out emergency dentists near you:
- You can search for an emergency dentist on Google or other search engines by typing in the name of your city and “emergency dentist”.
- You can also check for dentists near you on social media platforms as certain dentists advertise their services there.
- There are certain websites designed solely to help you locate dentists in your area. You can try such websites too.
- Try looking through newspapers for dental advertisements.
- Go to the official websites of the dentists you have found out through one or more of the above ways and call the ones closest to you after confirming that they offer emergency services.
- You may also explore dental schools and call a general practitioner if you are not in too much pain.
- If you are out of all the above options, then you can visit the ER.
Are you searching for an emergency dentist in Georgia? Call us at Healthy Smiles for instant emergency services. We have the best dentist in Georgia on board to ease you of your pain.