At Healthy Smiles of Georgia, we provide our Alpharetta patients with a variety of dental restoration solutions. If you have cracked your tooth, chipped a tooth, damaged it in some other way or are struggling with a dental infection, you should visit our office right away to discuss the many options available to you. Long gone are the days where having a tooth extraction was mandatory based on dental damage. Now, it is entirely possible to save a tooth that is infected or has been broken. In fact, we recommend that you do so since it is in your best interest to maintain your natural teeth for as long as possible. The key is to visit our office as quickly as you are able, to ensure that any damage or infection cannot spread. To schedule an appointment, call (678) 784-0806.
Learn About Our Restorative Dentistry Solutions
- Dental fillings. The smallest of dental restorations, dental fillings can be used to restore a tooth with a small chip or one where decay has been removed. At Healthy Smiles of Georgia, we recommend using tooth-colored dental fillings that blend in with the surrounding tooth structure.
- Dental inlays are more substantial than dental fillings and can be produced in an Alpharetta dental lab. They can also be made out of tooth-colored materials and work to restore the tooth inside of the cusps.
- If you are in need of a more extensive dental restoration but do not require a full dental crown, onlays are an ideal solution. They extend out over one of your cusps, without actually covering your entire visible tooth. Also made of tooth-colored materials in a lab, onlays are incredibly durable.
- If you need to restore one of your front teeth, dental veneers are an ideal way to do so. They are bonded to the surface of teeth that are either damaged or are not aesthetically pleasing. Essentially replacing the enamel, dental veneers can give your teeth a naturally beautiful appearance and they are often used to create stunning smile makeovers.
- Root canal treatment. Most of our 30004 patients do not think of a root canal treatment when considering dental restorations, however, they should. A root canal treatment is often essential for saving a tooth. If your dental pulp or the center of a tooth is infected, we will need to remove the infection prior to restoring the tooth. A root canal is how we do so.
- Dental crowns. After completing a root canal treatment or if your tooth is extensively damaged, dental crowns may be placed around the tooth or teeth in order to fully restore them. A crown is essentially a cap that is tooth shaped and fits over the surface of your tooth. Once crowns are in place, your natural tooth will not be touched when you bite down to chew. As a result, you can go about your life without worrying about your damaged tooth since it will be fully restored.
- Dental bridges. When it comes to replacing missing teeth in Alpharetta, GA, dental bridges are an excellent solution. With a dental bridge, you are able to have your missing teeth replaced with a semi-permanent solution. In this procedure, a gum-like bridge is created and your new teeth are attached to it. The bridge is held in place by dental crowns secured to your surrounding natural teeth. Dental bridges will remain in place as you eat and speak, giving you the convenience of a fully functional and completely restored smile.
Visit Healthy Smiles of Georgia for Restorative Dentistry
To learn more about dental bridges, dental crowns, veneers, fillings, inlays, onlays or any of our dental restorations, call (678) 784-0806 and schedule an appointment with our 30004 dental office.
If you are looking for restoration dentistry in Alpharetta, call our office and schedule a consultation. After examining your teeth and taking X-rays, we can create a plan to improve both the form and function …
We offer dental reconstruction procedures for patients who damage their teeth in an accident, needing to restore functionality and appearance. We also provide preventative care with teeth cleanings and dental exams. Many patients never consider …
Introduction Dental care is an essential aspect of overall health and hygiene. In addition to brushing and flossing every day, you should have your teeth cleaned by a dentist regularly. If you choose a dentist you've …
A person’s smile speaks a thousand words, and a beautiful smile is preferred by everyone worldwide. But due to unfortunate circumstances, some people suffer from having crooked or misaligned teeth, which causes them trouble as …